Research shows that effective leaders who excel in employee engagement and performance are putting a lot of energy in effective performance management skills, including setting clear goals, providing regular feedback and supporting employee development.
Performance management as the number one competitive advantage
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
· Align the goals of your team to the personal goals of the teammembers.
· Set meaningful and motivational goals.
· Execute the performance review cycle.
· Give feedback in a motivational way.
· Use tools and skills to motivate your team members.
· Coach your team members based on their strength and talents
· Increase the self-learning and self-steering ability of employees.
Naked Hub @ dongdaqiao
3/F, East Gongxiao Building, 28 Guandongdian Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
For additional event or venue information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org